Dr.Doodle is back! February 15, 2010Posted by Umph in Dr.Doodle Update.
Tags: advice, back, Dr.Doodle, friend
Dr.Doodle is back!
Our super-smart advice Chihuhahua is back from Florida with something important to say:
Hello everyone! I am so elated to be back from my vacation. I feel relaxed, refreshed, rejuvinated and ready to answer your questions. You can visit me and my new friend, Pinkette, in the Help section.
Thank you Dr.Doodle. To get there, click HERE
Your questions: Answered February 14, 2010Posted by Umph in Uncategorized.
Tags: answers, Questions, results, survey, survey results
Thank you, to those who took the survey! Let’s answer some of your questions.
- What do you like to draw? I do a lot of abstract drawing. Animals are fun to draw, especially. I’ve also been doing really well drawing anime faces. Question by Luvurlab6168
- What’s your favorite genre of music? Ooh, that’s tough. I like rock, heavy metal, death metal, punk, techno and anything very dancy. Question by Luvurlab6168
- What’s your favorite genre of writing? Well, I like writing all kinds of things, but action, adventure, horror and mystery are my favorite. I also read a lot of those genres, as well. Question by Luvurlab6168
- How old are you? I’m a tween 😉 If you know my real age, don’t say it! Question by Animalluver
- Why are you so crazy…lols? I like to be unique and speak my mind. I’m very original and weird. PUDDING. Question by Animalluver
- YOU’RE.COOL. Thank.You. Question by Animalluver
- What is your inspiration for writing? Music! Music inspires everything I write. The tone, the lyrics, the instruments. I also use inspiration from other media like television and other stories. Question by Lil’Pony259
- Where did you get the idea of naming your blog ”Creative Quilt”? Well, I have a little bio thing on the sidebar. You can read that if you’d like 😉 Question by Lily
Writing Questions February 13, 2010Posted by Umph in Uncategorized.
Tags: question, survey
1 comment so far
Here’s a survey for you to take, asking me questions about writing, art or anything creative that I do. Ask a question and I will post the answer here!
If you touch me again, I will rip your hand off February 11, 2010Posted by Umph in All about me, Day summaries.
Tags: apple, bus, clothes, cold, cooking, fire, Kyra, lily, Snow, wilderness
Today was really fun. We had a nature program field-trip at the park – Which we were SUPPOSED to have for two consecutive days, but our first day was cancelled due to snow 😡
It was supposed to be really cold. But, I wore five warm shirt layers, two pant layers, long socks, a hat and hood, and gloves. We took a bus ride to the park (I sat with Lily and Kyra). We walked to our nature cabin, and were spilt up by crews (Lily and Kyra are together, but not in my crew 😥 ). My crew was paired with another crew and met our teacher, Mr.H.
He instructed us to form three groups. I was in a group with Alyson, Demi, Brianne and Rachel. We brainstormed a list of nesecary items to survive and dangers in the wilderness. Our original top-three list of gear was: Rope, matches and pocket knife. However, Rachel, Ally, Demi and I argued and changed our top-three list to: Matches, Large piece of plastic and Peanut Butter.
Then, Mr.H lead our groups to the top of a hill. We learned how to make a shelter out of logs, sticks and pine needles and rope. Ours came out great, then we made a pine-leaf carpet.
Getting chilly, it was time to make our *shudder* fire. We learned how to make one using sticks, birch bark and a match. We built it in a tee-pee style, and Ally lit her up. It was warm and cozy, I loved it. For lunch, I brought some hot-dogs to roast. Rachel roasted (or shall I say burned) an apple. And Demi had those little Lunchables Pizzas, and she cooked them on a big, flat stick. I had one too and it was deliscious!
Believe it or not, Mr.H’s group finished first. After dropping off some supplies at the cabin, we took some trash-bags to a big snowy hill and slided down on them. I spun and flipped and glided and smashed and got smashed. I had a big stomache ache and felt like upchucking because of my diziness. O
On the bus-ride, Kyra was really angry because of someone. Lily and I kept poking Angie, and then, when Lily poked Kyra, she yelled:
”IF YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN, I WILL RIP YOUR $*^-#@ HAND OFF!”
So…That’s basically all. Bye!
Secret new page ‘_’ February 9, 2010Posted by Umph in All about me, Updates.
Tags: Glasses, hint, nerds, new page, quote
1 comment so far
Heylo fabulous citizens.
I’m Emma (no durr) and I’m wearing glasses! 0-0 Don’t call me a nerd because of this. It’s so steryotype. So, I’m wearing glasses, big deal, you know? I may look different but I still can see better than you. Haha. Just kidding. No, I’m actually very serious.
Also also also, a new page is coming out! Here’s a hint:
Hmmmmm…Any guesses on the new page?